Marina Hills Park, 24802 Marina Hills Drive, Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
- Time: 8:00 a.m. registration and continental breakfast. Team drawings begin at 8:30 am. Tournament play begins promptly at 8:45 am.
- Tournament Style: Double Elimination, Four Person Teams (alt. player and coed teams encouraged).
- Tournament Rules: Maximum of 16 teams accepted. Teams Not Ready to Play when called, or Unruly Players will result in a Game Loss. All Tournament Directors Decisions Are Final.
- Entry Fee: $180.00 per 4-man team which includes, continental breakfast, Italian lunch, and bottled water. Alternate player and non-playing guest meals will be $15.00.
- Cancellation: In the event of inclement weather, teams will be notified 24 hours in advance of a reschedule date. No refunds will be made after Sunday, June 19.
- Per Southern Cal Association’s new rule: Sign in and 4 balls practice per player, 8 – 8:20 a.m. Play at 8:30 a.m. No more practices, once games begin
1ST $500, 2nd $360, 3rd $240, 4rd $160, Traveling Trophy 1st Place Team
Final prize money will be adjusted downward, if less than 16 teams
*67% PAYOUT – BASED ON 16 TEAMS – PLAYER MEDALS TO TOP 3 TEAMS*
Tournament entry form and fee must be received by Monday, June 19.
Tournament Questions and Entry Forms, Call Tournament Director Pietro (949) 939-4409.